Featured Job: Part-Time Bank Teller
As a Regions Bank Teller, you will be the initial contact to our valued customers. As one of our banking Tellers, you will greet our branch visitors with a welcoming smile and perform all the duties of other paying / receiving Tellers, including providing information regarding customers’ accounts and bank service recommendations. It is essential that you enjoy working with the public.
- While running an inside or drive-through teller window, provide paying and receiving transaction services to customers with accuracy, professionalism and a high level of service
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding products while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies
- Identifies customer’s potential product and services needs and support delivery of appropriate bank services by referring clients to the platform team for further consultation
- Balance cash items, teller over/short report, traveler’s checks, savings bonds, etc and adhere to all branch procedural controls
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner
High school diploma or GED
Skills and Competencies
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stellar customer service skills
- Ability to work with money transactions with high degree of accuracy
Regions is looking for candidates committed to helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs.
Previous sales and/or cash handling experience a plus.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.