Sci-Quest’s Grand Re-Opening Saturday
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – Sci-Quest, Huntsville’s hands-on science museum, will reopen to the public at its new location tomorrow – Saturday, February 15.
Sci-Quest is now located at 1435 Paramount Drive in Huntsville, and the hours for opening day will be 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. This is just off University Drive.
Come enjoy interactive demos and hands-on activities for all ages.
Executive Director Cyndy Morgan says she believes parents will appreciate Sci-Quest’s move from an L-shape design to an open floor plan.
“It’s easier to keep your eye on the kids. If a parent is sitting there on the computer, they are able to look up and see where their kids are and what they are doing,” said Morgan.
Visit Sci-Quest’s website for more information.
Note: The museum is open tonight (Valentine’s Day) for a pre-booked Parents’ Night Out, but the event is sold out.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it