Bath Fitter in Huntsville, AL is looking to hire a dynamic Branch Manager. Bath Fitter is growing by leaps and bounds and we’re targeting top sales management individuals – if you have experience hiring, training and motivating a 100% commission sales team, this position could be a fit for you.
The Branch Manager needs to demonstrate an ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service. Ideal candidates for this job will have operations management experience, will have directed a team of installers, and have led and developed a commission-based, outside sales force.
Branch Manager Responsibilities-
- Hire and develop an outside sales team
- Meet and exceed aggressive profit and revenue goals; manage the P&L and budget the branch accordingly
- “Roll-up-sleeves” and fill in for sales consultants when needed
- Drive residential lead generation, and manage sales conversions
- Direct installation crew and assist in troubleshooting when installation discrepancies occur
- Have 24/7 accessibility – ability to be on-call and do what it takes to make the branch successful
- 5+ years of sales management experience, preferably managing outside sales people and installers
- Experience in the home improvement industry – must have technical knowledge – measurements, installation, materials
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in high pressure, commission sales environment
- Established reputation as a top performer
Benefits / Compensation
- Total compensation for this role will range from $60,000 – $120,000, based on branch profitability
- Company vehicle, gas, cell phone provided
- Individual healthcare benefit premiums fully paid for by company
- Paid time off, 401K, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance
If you have experience with sales and installation management, particularly in the home construction / improvement / remodeling industry, this position could be a fit for you. Please apply today!
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.