Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
88 Buffet at 6125 University Drive in Huntsville: Score of 79
- The dishwasher was not sanitizing the dishes and utensils.
- Cutting boards were in poor repair and a milk carton was used as a scoop and it was not clean around the top.
- Ready to eat potentially hazardous food was not labeled in the cooler.
- Beef was 54F and milk was 74F.
K & S Deli & Grocery at 21745 Al Hwy 99 in Elkmont: Score of 78
- Cracked storage containers/lids.
- Rodent droppings in cabinets.
Club Rush at 109 North Side in Huntsville: Score of 83
- During inspection, rice cooked in the establishment was without proper date marking.
- During inspection, the hand washing sink in bar area was without hot water.
Golden Spoon Award:
Grandmother's House at 3980 Old Hwy 431 South in Owens Cross Road: Score of 99