Featured Job: Office Manager
Support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising customer service representative team.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of office administration
- Knowledge of accounting principals
- Knowledge of human resource management and supervision
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Finance and Administration Officer. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Skills & Qualifications
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- BA Degree or equivalent of 3 + years of previous management experience.
- Computer skills including the spreadsheet and word processing programs, and e-mail at a highly proficient level.
- Must possess excellent clerical skills, i.e. writing, filing, and typing.
- Must possess accounting knowledge.
- Must possess 3+ years experience with QuickBooks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Positive interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very effective organizational skills.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to successfully interact with people in face to face situations, as well as by telephone.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Ability to delegate and accept assignments.
- Maintain driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.