Missing Woman Found Dead In Albertville

Posted on: 3:25 pm, January 15, 2014, by , updated on: 03:34pm, January 15, 2014

Missing Woman banner

ALBERTVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – Police say the person found dead Tuesday in Albertville is a woman who was reported missing in December.

Jennifer Lynn Hinote was reported missing December 19. Her parents had not seen her for a few days prior to that.

Someone found Hinote’s body Tuesday afternoon just off Highway 431, just behind Albertville Nissan.

The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office has been investigating Hinote’s disappearance.

• Nuclear Mike says:

This is just awful!

• emily says:

its messed up how can someone do this to her.

• emily says:

i feel like she wanted help

• Michelle says:

Emily, what do you mean she wanted help? I’m sorry I used to work with her and not sure what’s going on..praying for her children and family <3

• Sue says:

My prayers go out to her friends and especially her family.VERY SAD!!!

• emily says:

she is my family and she was going to turn herself in and she never made it there

• wanda dawson says:

what was she turning her self in for Emily? So Sad.

• Paulean Kidd says:

This was my friends daughter. I was looking for her as well n helped pass out flyers. I’m so sad that this happened prayers going out to her family.

• anh says:

I think the question ppl are asking is was it drugs or something more sinister?

• I did not know her, but from her photo…she was a beautiful girl.

• michael says:

she was a beautiful person inside and out and was kind to everyone she ever met. i hope if someone did this to her you are caught by the right people first everyone who ever met her is hunting you !!!!!!!

• resides in albertville says:

Has any of the family members or friends thought about holding a candle light vigil for her!!! I know a lot of people would in Albertville would just to show support. No one deserves to die or be left on side on side of road like they are nothing regardless of his or her mistakes. God bless all friends and family members.

• diannaroland says:

This is very sad… I had a friend murdered 3 1/2 yrs ago and it is terrible to go thru.. prayers for friends and family.

• bama brat says:

This looks like someone I knew years ago. Does anyone know what her maiden name was? This is so horrible! My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. Resides in Albertville, that is a great idea.

• kevin says:

I knew jennifer best because she was my wife “by marriageI and the last 3 1/2 years she and I lived together. Our love was proof to all of our friends and aquaintences that there is such a thing as TRUE LOVE! She was always happy around me. Too bad I had to go away for 30 days ,in wich time things fell completely apart for her. I can say this, our last Sunday before she went missing, she and I attended church at Lifepoint and I know she is smiling down on us from heaven.