UPDATE: Huntsville Fire Extinguishes House Blaze on Mc Dow Ave
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – Huntsville firefighters were able to contain a residential fire at a house on Mc Dow Avenue, but the cause is still under investigation.
The call came in early Wednesday evening. Fire fighters on the scene say the fire was on the second story of the residence in the 3300 block of Mc Dow and they were able to quickly contain it.
There are no injuries reported as a result of this fire.
Investigators are currently looking into the cause of the fire. The road in front of the residence will be closed while crews work.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it