Featured Job: Warehouse Manager
- Responsible for management of Warehouse Department including shipping, receiving and inventory control of three warehouse buildings at 24/7 pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
- Manage the receipt of all components and supplies used in the plant.
- Manage issuance of components and raw materials to manufacturing and packaging.
- Manage shipments for finished products to the Distribution Center.
- Manage the proper process returns from manufacturing and packaging.
- Manage inventory control of raw materials, packaging components, WIP, bulk tablets, and finished goods.
- Manage the security, control and proper documentation of controlled substances.
- Manage the accuracy of records and appropriate transactions in MAPICS ERP system (implementing SAP 2014-2015).
- Lead employees, manage time and attendance, discipline, goal-setting and performance measurement.
- College degree preferred.
- Five to ten (5 – 10) years of previous experience managing a cGMP facility as a Warehouse Manager.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.