Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Whitt’s Barbecue at 29905 Jones Ave. in Ardmore: Score of 81
- Unlabeled toxic cleaners.
- Personal drinks sitting on active prep table.
Carson’s Grill at 12060 County Line Rd. in Madison: Score of 81
- Grease pooling on ground around tallow can.
- Cheese, chicken, ribs 50F.
- Chili 117F.
- Improper cups, Improper location.
Elks Lodge at 725 Franklin Street in Huntsville: Score of 83
- During inspection, a spray bottle containing cleaning solution was without proper labeling.
- During inspection, beef cooked in the establishment was without proper date marking.
Golden Spoon Award:
Rosie’s Mexican Cantina at 7540 S. Memorial Parkway in Huntsville: Score of 99