Project Paws: Meet Piper!
Piper is a Divine Diva, because she wants to be the only cat in the house. Affectionate and feisty, she is fearless exploring the house, but still growls when she meets up with another cat.
She is very playful and loves people. When Piper was first found, she was scared, and playfully nipped at people. She has almost completely stopped nipping, since her confidence has grown.
Prefers being the only cat, but could co-exist with another calm cat. However, she probably would not get along with small children.
Click here to learn more about Piper and other adoptable pets at Madison ARF. Check out PetCo from 11 am to 3pm at the Madison Target on Saturday to meet your potential new furr-ever friend.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it