Elderly Man Found Dead in Cullman Home
CULLMAN, Ala. (WHNT) — Cullman County Sheriff’s Deputies are investigating the death of an elderly man.
Investigators say they went to a home near the intersection of Highway 157 and St. Joseph Drive on Thursday. A friend of the 72-year-old man called police when he hadn’t heard from the man in a while. Investigators went to the home to perform a welfare check, and that is when they found the man dead inside the home. They suspect foul play is involved.
The name of the man has not been released at this time.
The Sheriff’s Office will return to the home to continue the investigation.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it