Armed Robbery at Huntsville Gas Station
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – Huntsville Police are investigating a robbery at the Chevron gas station on Pratt Avenue.
Police investigators say a man wearing a mask came into the store armed with a handgun and demanded cash from the clerk. Police say there were no injuries and the crook took off on foot with an unknown amount of cash.
This is the second gas station robbery near downtown Huntsville in the last 24 hours. The Citgo on Jordan Lane was robbed Wednesday night. Police say they are looking at connections between both the cases and say they are very similar.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it