Featured Job: Accounts Payable Clerk
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Accounting Department. The right candidate will be responsible for Compiling and maintaining accounts payable documents.
Detailed Job Description and Duties:
- Enter invoices into computer and schedule for payment
- Invoice reconciliation
- Key expense statements/reimbursements approved for payment
- Research past-due invoices
- Correspond with vendors to correct invoices
- Input permit account entries
- Respond to/research vendor inquiries
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional knowledge, skills and/or abilities:
Experience working in the JDE software system preferred.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart