UAH Continues to Struggle, Falling to Minnesota State 4-1
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – Visiting Minnesota State scored three goals in the third period and defeated the University of Alabama in Huntsville by a 4-1 score in WCHA hockey action on Friday night at the Propst Arena at the Von Braun Center. The Chargers slip to 1-16 (1-10 WCHA) with the setback, while the Mavericks improve to 10-7 (8-3 WCHA).
A Dylan Margonari power-play goal midway through the first period was the game’s lone goal through the first 40 minutes, but UAH’s Jack Prince leveled the affair just under four minutes into the third frame with his second goal of the season at 3:46 of the period.
To continue reading click here.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it