Moldy Food and Sewage Spoil Appetites
Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Cajun Café & Catering at 704 Hwy 231 in Lacey’s Spring: Score of 81
- Tank full, sewage on ground.
- Complete approved course within 120 days.
Evergreen at 2350 Florence Blvd. in Florence: Score of 84
- Unmarked cleaner labeled.
- Food with mold discarded.
- Personal drink removed.
Mei Wei Asian Diner at 6290 University Drive in Huntsville: Score of 79
- Raw chicken was 54F and raw beef was 62F.
- Open employee drinks were on prep surfaces and also stored above food on a wire shelf.
Golden Spoon Award:
Starbuck’s Coffee at 301 Sparkman Drive in Huntsville: Score of 99