Featured Job: Systems Admin I
We are looking for a talented individual to provide the following:
- Performs substantial portion of routine computer administrative tasks for ongoing projects.
- Coordinates with development teams to identify needs and work with network engineers, system administrators, and data base administrators to design application server environments.
- Provides backup and recovery support procedures to ensure integrity of data when servicing customer systems.
- Provides support in the migration to the latest release of software.
- Maintains, updates, and operates web site/page monitoring and filtering systems IAW applicable laws and regulations.
- Provides operations, management, monitoring and defense of all web servers through the use of reverse web proxy system.
- Monitors end-user usage of systems and performs daily administrative tasks.
- Monitors, analyzes, and tunes application/system parameters and configurations.
- Monitors systems for disk usage, disk performance, and system performance.
- Monitors, analyzes, and takes corrective action on any abnormalities of system, security, and application event logs.
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Communication skills in order to adequately communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Full use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Experience working with computer hardware for installation and upgrades
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.