Featured Job: Geek Squad Deputy of Counter Intelligence
A Geek Squad Deputy of Counter Intelligence Agent is a brand ambassador for both the Geek Squad and Best Buy brands. They lead autotech installers and work in conjunction with other agents to support the operations of the Geek Squad Precinct within the store, ensuring customers’ needs are met and no customer is ever left unserved or underserved. They engage in teaching, coaching and recognizing desirable behaviors of other agents to drive exceptional business results.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in coaching, training and inspiring employees (peer-to-peer or through reporting relationship)
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- 1+ years supervisory/management experience
- 1+ years experience in a retail or customer service-oriented setting
- A+ certification or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in diagnosing and repairing PCs or consumer electronics
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart