Featured Job: Sales Support Associate
A Sales Support Associate knows and applies procedures to prevent shrink/theft and to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment. They partner with store employees and leadership to execute business strategies, driving profitable results across the store. Sales Support Associates execute specific steps and processes of merchandising, inventory, asset protection and back office processes to achieve sales goals, ensuring no customer is ever left unserved or underserved.
90% of your time you will:
- Execute departmental merchandising and inventory processes
10% of your time you will:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-6 months experience in customer service/sales or inventory/merchandising
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years retail experience
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.