Eating In Has Advantages
Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Gibson’s Bar-B-Q at 8412 Whitesburg Drive in Huntsville: Score of 84
- The fryer basket wires were broken and the portable freezer units were cracked.
- The ice machine interior was dirty.
- The ice was in contact with a dirty surface inside the ice machine.
The Country Store at 9395 Pulaski Pike in Toney: Score of 81
- Meatloaf 122F, macaroni and cheese 123F, corn dogs 127F, and wings 128F.
- Hot dogs 55F, banana pudding 55F, deli meat 56F, & pre-packaged deli meat sandwiches 60F.
Lake Guntersville State Park at 1155 Lodge Drive in Guntersville: Score of 74
- Ready to eat food in the cooler with past use-by dates.
- Pest control.
- Cleaners with food, food equipment and missing labels.
- Potatoes at 98 degrees, Beans at 130 degrees.
Yumm Sushi and Beyond at 117 North Court Street in Florence: Score of 99