Featured Job: Junior Multimedia Developer
The candidate for this position will be responsible for developing media for interactive eLearning training products and/or instructor-led training materials. The candidate will interact with team members, customers, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop engaging interactive web- and computer-based training products for military and commercial clients.
The ideal candidate will create top quality graphic designs and illustrations, as well as develop animations, interactive activities, and other media.
Responsibilities include development of course navigation and deployment of courseware within Learning Management Systems. The candidate must be a self-starter who takes ownership of their work. Attention to detail is required for this position, as well as demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload, manage time efficiently, and work in a team environment.
- High School diploma and 3+ years of related experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and work experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with interactive multimedia applications is required.
- Working experience with Flash CS3 or higher (including basic programming in Actionscript 3.0) and Photoshop are required.
- The candidate must possess strong graphic design and illustration skills.
- An online portfolio is required.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills are a required, including the ability to interact effectively in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Experience with the life cycle of design and programming of training content from concept through project completion.
- Experience with Lectora or other e-Learning authoring tools.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems and SCORM compliancy is desired.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.