As a member of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators. You will be able to build your business as if it were your own while receiving the benefits of one of the top 403(b) providers.
You will also be provided with the following:
• An existing book of business
• Access to group participants/members
• Numerous resources at your fingertips to ensure your success
• Flexibility to work from home and create your own schedule
• Benefits from day one to include a 401K and pension plan
• Ongoing training opportunities
This position reports to a District Manager that will provide coaching and guidance as you grow and maintain your book. You will also have the ability to collaborate with other Advisors in your region and nationally.
• Build client and asset acquisition through referrals, prospecting, seminars, and networking
• Utilize financial planning tools to better understand clients’ needs
• Continually exceed sales expectations
• Familiarization with core VALIC products and services
• Adhere to compliance standards
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
• 2 + years of experience working as an Advisor
• Successful sales track record
• Active FINRA Series 6 or 7 license and Series 63 and 65, or 66 license(s)
• Active state variable life and health license
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.