Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Shoney’s at 1402 Hwy 72 E. in Athens: Score of 74
- Damaged Fryer Baskets.
- Cracked Lids.
- Pitted Ice Cream Scoop.
- Ham 52F.
- Opened drink bottle in cooler.
Apple Lane Farms at 23027 US Hwy 20 in Tanner: Score of 83
- Approved course certificate expired in August.
- Flies in the prep areas.
Panda at 1070 N Brindlee Mountain in Arab: Score of 66
- Wings at 129F, sweet n sour at 111F.
- Cleaning needed, can opener blade, potato chopper, cabbage drain pan, other utensils.
- Broken wires on equipment skimmer and strainer.
- Water hose at buffet required back siphonage protection.
- Food item stored with cleaners.
- No person identifying themselves as “in charge” of the facility while the manager was out.
Golden Spoon Award:
California Grill at 245 Governors Drive in Huntsville: Score of 99