Man Indicted in Marshall County Fatal Wreck
GUNTERSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – A Marshall County grand jury has indicted a man in connection with a wreck that killed four people and injured five others.
A grand jury has indicted 20-year-old Adrian Renteria on four counts of manslaughter and three counts of assault.
The indictment stems from a deadly wreck on the afternoon of Sunday, July 14th on Highway 431 in Marshall County.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it