Featured Job: Target Group Leader
Advance your leadership and operational skills to a new level by inspiring and achieving great performance. Apply cutting-edge technologies to optimize our critical supply chain network. Drive sales profitably by delivering what guests want.
Oversees the daily operation of assigned department(s) at the Distribution Center. Leads and coordinates activities of team members, and evaluates operating methods and procedures for improvements and total quality. Focuses on innovative and creative ways to achieve desired results in the areas of accuracy, productivity, service, cost effectiveness and growth and development of team members.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of an innovative team working toward visionary goals. As a Group Leader, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Identify and coordinate daily activities of 20-40 team members; inspire your team to achieve desired results in productivity, teamwork, safety, quality, and job knowledge
- Collaborate across departments to drive optimal productivity; foster an environment in which diverse backgrounds are respected and valued
- Ensure performance plans are set, maintained, and continuously improved; generate creative solutions to identify improvements in processes
- Drive your personal growth and development by leveraging tools, resources, and relationships with other leaders
- Maintain level of service requirements throughout the process, from our vendors to our distribution center to our stores
- Manage a safe workplace by advocating safety training and accident preparedness
- Four-year degree
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences; strong reasoning, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop team
- Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate necessary policies and procedures to others
- Ability to access all levels and areas of facility
- Openness to relocation
- Most facilities operate 24/7 requiring team members to be open to working non-rotational shifts
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.