Heavy rain falls in the Shoals with showers picking up in Madison, Lincoln, Morgan, and Cullman counties. The rain is barely starting to the southeast, early afternoon. Here is the bottom line this evening:
Heavy rain develops in the Shoals around 2pm.
- Rain totals 1″-2″ from now through the overnight.
- Wind gusts to 40 mph at the higher elevations. *Wind Advisory In Effect*
- Wet for Trick-or-Treating from New Market, Huntsville, Decatur, Cullman to the west. Drier chances are higher to the east.
- Rain should begin after 7pm for Fort Payne, Boaz, and Winchester.
- Severe weather threat is LOW. Damaging winds and a brief, isolated tornado at best. Most if not all of us just seeing heavy rain and some wind.
Read the very latest throughout the afternoon and evening on Valleywx.com.