Deputies Find Meth While Searching Home in Morgan County
MORGAN COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) – Members of the Morgan County Drug Task Force and officers from Priceville Police say they found methamphetaime and meth-making items while searching a home on Red Bud Lane late Wednesday night.
Investigators say they were serving warrants at the home. While inside, they say they found Items used to make meth, meth, a shotgun and a hand gun.
Deputies arrested a man on the scene who is charged with various drug charges including the illegal manufacturing of a controlled substance. Investigators say he may face weapons charges too.
A female on the scene had some kind of medical problem while investigators were on the scene, so they took her to the hospital for treatment. She has not been charged with anything at this time, but deputies expect her to face drug charges as well.
Investigators say they are also looking for two other people they expected to be at the home at the time, but didn’t provide their names.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it