Final Resting Place: Tonight at 10 p.m.
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – It’s peace of mind — making sure when the times comes your funeral arrangements are taken care of.
But what if the burial spot you were promised, is missing and your files have disappeared? This happened to Barbara Hill and it could happen to you.
Coming up Tuesday, November 5th on WHNT News 19 at 10:00 p.m., we investigate an alarming situation at a Huntsville funeral home and why all your pre-planning may have you questioning the process.
What you need to know, before you need your final resting place.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it