Featured Job: Technical Documentation Specialist/Data Analyst
Responsible for analyzing and extracting data from government and commercial technical documentation (drawings, lists, specifications, and change documents) and entering the data into a relational database (Interactive Configuration Management and Procurement Program) utilizing defined procedures/guidelines while working under direct supervision; review output reports to determine deficiencies/discrepancies; perform routine duties as they relate to task to include preparation of reports and maintenance of various spreadsheets; must work well within a team environment dealing with high volume work with speed and accuracy.
1. Review technical documentation, extract pertinent information and enter the appropriate data into a relational database.
2. Review/Analyze technical data packages in support of the AMCOM Tech Loop process for procurment actions.
3. Update database files to reflect Engineering Change activity as necessary.
4. Perform routine duties as they relate to task to include preparation of reports and maintenance of various spreadsheets.
5. Must work well within a team environment dealing with high volume work with speed and accuracy.
6. Communicate with customers and coworkers to resolve issues.
1. Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
2. Familiaryity with the use of a computer.
3. Ability to perform data entry functions for 90% of a workday.
4. SECRET Clearance
5. Ability to work core hours between 8:00 and 4:30 Monday thru Friday
MEARS (Multi-User ECP Automated Review System), ICAPP (Interactive Configuration and Procurement Program), EDIS (Electronic Data Information System)
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.
- Woman's Auto-Payments Hid Her Death for Six Years
- Chrysler: Rare Dodge Viper Used for Educational Purposes Must Be Destroyed
- EXCLUSIVE: Scottsboro Police Looking For Three People Suspected Of Passing Counterfeit Bills
- BREAKING: New Hope Furniture Store Burnt Down, Traffic Backed up on Highway 431