The ideal candidate will:
- Communicate fashion trend information to store associates to promote product knowledge.
- Assist Merchandise Manager in translating the trend into effective visual presentation.
- Ensure that the presentation standards are in line with the company direction and consistently represents the brand image.
- Demonstrate customer service standards (Friendly, Helpful, Passionate, Real)
Reports to: Store Manager. In higher volume stores reports to Merchandise Manager. Supervises: Store associates – when acting as MOD.
Sales and Service
- Leads associates in the implementation of plan adjustments that are in response to daily and weekly KPI results.
- Meets rewards goals and reinforces behavior that supports Check Check Match through positive recognition and feedback.
- Acts as MOD, when necessary, and gives feedback by use of observation sheet and supporting Check Check Match.
- Responds to customer feedback.
- Maintains KPI standards.
Associate and Team Development
- Assists with the recruitment and training of sales associates, when needed.
- Provides product and trend information to associates.
- Provides feedback to management on associate performance and associates on customer service model.
- Participates in the training of the stocking, receiving and recovery procedures for sales associates.
- Assists with the on-boarding of new hires.
- Ensures compliance to Company Policies & Procedures.
- Assists with daily associate relations issues and annual performance management process.
- Assists in managing store-wide merchandising standards by identifying and responding to customer purchase trends.
- Participates in and leads associates in merchandise/visual placement, shipment processing and store recovery.
- Assists with transfers and merchandise RTV according to company policy.
- Maintains sales floor integrity including loading the sales floor weekly and maintaining tagging standards.
- Manages price adjustments and markdown management.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Ensures store is compliant with established “Brand Experience” standards.
- Ensures consistency in daily housekeeping.
- Ensures all inventory and pricing directives are implemented.
- Leads by example to ensure our customer’s experience is exceptional.
- Opens and closes store in rotation with management staff.
- Leads others by example regarding company policy and procedural compliance.
- Maintains Loss Prevention and Safety standards.
- Adheres to daily store cleaning, recovery and maintenance.
- Reviews communication materials (Footnotes, memos, e-mail, etc).
- Uses monthly Ops Assessment to identify and correct operational deficiencies in the store.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to motivate others
- Minimum high school graduate. Some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years retail experience required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.