Warm Ranch, Half Eaten Food in Fridge
Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Cheeburger Cheeburger at 5000 Whitesburg Drive in Huntsville: Score of 84
- Food items were held at 52F-64F (sliced cheeses, sauces-horseradish, thousand island, ranch) in the top of the make-table-reach-in-cooler). Beyond 4 hour limit/with no time temperature documentation.
Akshar Discount Food Mart at 14 AL Hwy 168 in Douglas: Score of 76
- Inside of ice maker and flour sifter needed to be cleaned.
- Chicken fingers at 125 degrees.
- Half-eaten personal food container in freezer with facility foods.
- James Clemens High School at 11306 County Line Rd. in Madison: Score of 99
- Brookhill Elementary School at 320 Brookhill Dr. in Athens: Score of 99