Featured Job: Counter Sales – Automotive Parts
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Counter Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. The Counter Sales Representative is the ideal position for knowledgeable and energetic people who have a passion for automotive parts and believe in taking care of the customer and the power of teamwork.
As a Counter Sales Representative, you will primarily be focused on helping customers with their auto parts questions, do-it-yourself projects and auto parts needs.
Other responsibilities for position include:
– Bringing customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
– Helping other team members when working with customers or finding auto parts
– Operating a cash register and navigating computer and paper catalog systems
– Working towards continuous improvement with our in store processes and procedures
NAPA’s ideal Counter Sales Representative will have strong Know How and experience of all things automotive, and will bring a passion for delivering customer care to the job every day.
Other requirements include:
– ASE (P2) parts certification, a plus
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Motivated to train and learn
– Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
– Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
– Minimum 18 years of age
– Valid driver license AND/OR reliable transportation
– Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.