NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Counter Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. The Counter Sales Representative is the ideal position for knowledgeable and energetic people who have a passion for automotive parts and believe in taking care of the customer and the power of teamwork.
As a Counter Sales Representative, you will primarily be focused on helping customers with their auto parts questions, do-it-yourself projects and auto parts needs.
Other responsibilities for position include:
- Bringing customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
- Helping other team members when working with customers or finding auto parts
- Operating a cash register and navigating computer and paper catalog systems
- Working towards continuous improvement with our in store processes and procedures
NAPA’s ideal Counter Sales Representative will have strong Know How and experience of all things automotive, and will bring a passion for delivering customer care to the job every day.
Other requirements include:
- ASE (P2) parts certification, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver license AND/OR reliable transportation
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.