Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader in Training, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Drive sales by overseeing the guest service and merchandising of two to three departments with sales ranging from $2 – $9 million
– Act as leader on duty, as well as opening and closing the store on assigned days
– Assist with recruiting and hiring of your team
– Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
– Ensure great service by interacting with guests and team members
– Strive to achieve sales goals and maintain budget controls
- 4-year college degree
– Supervisor level experience
– Proven conflict management skills
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with great interpersonal skills
– Flexible work hours including some nights and weekends
– Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits.
Click here to learn more about this position or to apply for this job.