Featured Job: Executive Team Leader In Training
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader in Training, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Drive sales by overseeing the guest service and merchandising of two to three departments with sales ranging from $2 – $9 million
– Act as leader on duty, as well as opening and closing the store on assigned days
– Assist with recruiting and hiring of your team
– Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
– Ensure great service by interacting with guests and team members
– Strive to achieve sales goals and maintain budget controls
- 4-year college degree
– Supervisor level experience
– Proven conflict management skills
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with great interpersonal skills
– Flexible work hours including some nights and weekends
– Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits.
Click here to learn more about this position or to apply for this job.