Featured Job: Technology Protection Engineer
SAIC’s Mission Support Group (MSG) currently has a need for a Technology Protection Engineer to support the U.S. Army in Huntsville, AL.
Requires the highly qualified engineering personnel to provide support in industrial and personnel security, information assurance, technology protection, security training and awareness. This position will provide technology protection support to all research and/or acquisition programs within their assigned organization, and specifically to Army command and activity staffs, scientists, and engineers.
Demonstrating at least fundamental engineering knowledge, skills and abilities, the employee primarily conducts Critical Program Information assessments and surveys in support of Army Acquisition Community teams developing sensitive programs and projects at Research and Technology Protection centers of excellence providing support in industrial and personnel security, information assurance, and technology protection and security training and awareness.
The employee’s ability to understand engineering ideas, rules, or concepts is essential when solving technology security problems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Work directly with assigned Customer to provide expert process improvement and problem-solving support.
- Conduct assessments of technology protection plans/program protection plans with a focus on risk and vulnerability assessments, critical program information assessments, system security, and threat integration.
- Provide Technology Protection expertise to customer.
- Support efforts for development of Program Protection Plan.
- Recommend countermeasures based on Risk, Threat, and Vulnerability assessment.
- Conduct research as required.
- Provide system security engineering solutions to protect CPI based on analysis and evaluations.
- Assist Customer with critical functionality analysis.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 5 or more years of experience working in the Engineering field, with a focus on research and development.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications to include MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, and SharePoint is required.
- A current TS/SCI clearance is also required.
For more information on this position or to apply for this job, click here.