CGI is looking for an experienced technician/analyst familiar with all levels of aircraft maintenance and Condition-Based Maintenance concepts (Reliability-Centered Maintenance, embedded diagnostics, sensors, prognostics, depot testing, etc.). The selected candidate will provide analysis of on-platform and at-platform maintenance reports. Candidate will also be responsible for analysis of avionics equipment design to identify reliability-centered issues.
- Participates in the collection of on-platform and at-platform maintenance data
- Categorizes failures for later study in a Reliability-Centered Maintenenace analysis that supports engineering tasks in Condition-Based Maintenance plus (CBM+).
- Generation and management of spreadsheets, databases, reports and presentations will be required for assigned avionics systems.
- Must posses experience and an understanding of Army avionics systems and their associated maintenance.
- Be familiar with trouble-shooting techniques and Army technical publications to diagnose failures.
- Familiar with 2410 maintenance tracking forms.
- Experience with a Condition-Based Maintenance (CBM) project.
- Experience with multiple aircraft avionics systems (Radar Altimeters, IFFs, Navigation Systems, etc.).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in Army on-platform or at-platform maintenance support (AH-64, OH-58, CH-47, or H-60).
- An additonal 4 years of directly related work experience may substitute for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Clearance Requirement: A Secret clearance is required. Click here for more information or to apply for this position.