Featured Job: PC Maintenance Technician
- Provides Tier II break/fix support for numerous AMC-managed mission and business applications and manages all briefing, conference, and class rooms (BCCs) located in HQ AMC.
- Troubleshoots and provides break/fix repairs and maintains the equipment located in HQ AMC.
- Monitors unified communications (UC) sessions, hardware, software, and networks, as well as, the internal infrastructure hosting AMC mission and business applications and the interconnectivity to ensure proper performance and takes appropriate measures to avoid or resolve network issues as they arise.
- Provides incident management for all UC systems using the Government provided CA Service Desk ticketing system for the tracking and resolution of IT events.
- Provides hands-on support to set up and troubleshoot unified communications sessions for the BCCs, the HQ AMC Operations Center, the GITOC, individual offices with UC capabilities, and other special purpose/unique conference or A/V rooms.
- Performs diagnostic and/or preventative maintenance checks on all equipment and provides reports on repairs/changes made and repairs/changes needed.
- HS diploma and 5+ years of experience
- IAT 2 Level Certification (i.e. Security+)
- CE Certification – DVS 1
Position requires that candidate be able to currently possess an active Secret security clearance. Inability to maintain a Secret security clearance will result in candidate being ineligible for this position.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.