Register for 2013 Angel Tree on September 23rd-27th.
Each year the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program helps provide Christmas presents for children ages 1 through 12 of those who qualify. In order to receive these gifts you must register with the Salvation Army. Before arriving, please know clothing and shoe sizes as well as three wish list items for each child. Please note that children will not be allowed inside or outside the building.
Applications will be taken at 2114 Oakwood Avenue on the following days and times only:
- September 23rd from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm
- September 24th from 8:30 am until 7:00 pm
- September 25th from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm
- September 26th from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm
- September 27th from 8:30 am until 7:00 pm
You must bring the following
- Your picture ID
- Social Security cards for every member of the household or birth cerfificate for each child and custody papers if applicable.
- Current utility bill with current address
- Lease agreement, rent receipt or mortgage payment booklet
- Proof of all income, earned and unearned for every member of your household
- Food Stamps benefits
- Tenant Profile is applicable (HUD/Section 8)
- If you have no income and someone else pays ANY of your bills, we MUST see their ID and income information as well as your own
For more information, call the Salvation Army at (256) 536-5576 or click here.