Featured Job: Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer will work with the technical staff and architects to provide full life-cycle software development on several IT programs. Candidate will specialize in web, mobile, and interactive 3D development. The Senior Software Engineer will provide technical and aesthetic direction and oversee other Software Engineers to produce and enhance a mobile interactive technical documentation app as well as providing user experience (UX) guidance to web, training, and mobile app projects.
- Review customer requirements, developing the appropriate system requirements and design specifications
- Develop plans for releases from project inception through delivery and on-going operational maintenance
- Coordinate implementation of releases with all stakeholders (partners, developers, design teams and customers)
- Develops test plans for the project including debugging and refining software code when necessary
- Practice and foster mature software engineering, including configuration management, peer review, issue tracking, documentation, and automated testing
- Provide technical guidance and software techniques to other developers
Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related technical discipline with 8+ years of software engineering experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree). Additional training, certification and/or experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Interactive 3D
- iOS and Android software design and development
- Excellent customer support experience
- Front End design skills
- Experience with full life-cycle software development and web application projects.
- C++, SQL
- JQuery, JQuery-Mobile
- PHP, Perl, AJAX, json
- Subversion and/or GIT
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.