The Deployment Coordinator will coordinate efforts with numerous contractor and government agencies, and in conjunction with multiple SAIC internal and external operations, in order to manage, staff and deploy / re-deploy SAIC and subcontract NSRWA Afghanistan CLS personnel to OCONUS sites. OCONUS sites include high-risk areas currently operated by US military forces within the U. S. Army Central Command (CENTCOM) Area of Operations (AOR) in order to support the Warfighter.
The candidate must communicate effectively, establish and maintain professional credibility, and will be required to and update and improve one’s professional knowledge and skills. Must be willing to work non-standard duty hours to support 24/7 OCONUS operations.
Duties to include:
- Managing the hiring process and staffing actions in the mandated SAIC software databases including office administrators and managers process personnel actions in the mandated SAIC software databases to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new employees.
- Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers and customers as required
- Familiarity with the Common Access Card (CAC) requests process.
- Requires extensive coordination with government concerning the Contractor Verification System (CVS) database
- Conducting National Deployment Center (NDC) Individual Replacement Deployment Operations (IRDO) preparation/training/screening.
- Must be familiar with National Deployment Center (NDC) requirements.
- Requires extensive coordination with government ensuring slots and call forward memos are obtained, as well as MILAIR travel from the NDC through Kuwait into Afghanistan
- Letter of Authorization (LOA) requests.
- Requires candidate to be a SME of the Synchronized Pre-deployment Operational Tracker (SPOT) database, and extensive interaction with government contracting officers and their staffs.
- Planning and executing Institutional Training for assigned personnel.
- Conducting re-deployment planning, coordination, and execution.
Tasks includes working with HR/Staffing and SAIC personnel repatriate from Afghanistan when their tour of duty is over, or when government directs SAIC to redeploy personnel from theater in accordance with drawdown directives and activities.
High School or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Four to six-plus years of related experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must have successful experience staffing personnel in OCONUS and CONUS.
- Familiar with SAIC hiring and other personnel actions data bases
- Familiarity with the international deployment processes.
- Desire knowledge of SAIC repatriation resources, and demonstrated proficiency staffing personnel.
Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance