Responsible for the production of technical and process documents, briefings and meeting minutes by following various processes, procedures and style guides. Format documents using appropriate templates and interface with several staff members and multiple customers to ensure product accuracy. Provide input to Schedulers and review/follow event schedules in order to ensure timely product delivery. Some travel may be required.
- Associates degree and 2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to use proper English grammar.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- An ability to be highly creative/innovative and provide quick-reaction responses.
- Must be proactive and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and independently as necessary.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize various projects and assignments in a dynamic work environment in order to meet unscheduled customer requests.
- Average proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required.
- Candidate must have a DoD Secret Security Clearance or the ability to obtain.
- Experience designing Microsoft Word templates and customizing template styles in Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the production of technical documents, briefings and process documents.
- Experience recording and publishing meeting minutes.
- Familiar with Microsoft Project, Access, and Visio; Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop.
- English, Communications, Journalism or Technical Writing Degree preferred.
Click here to apply for this job.