Judge Declares Mistrial for Two Teens Accused of Rape
GUNTERSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – A Marshall County judge declared a mistrial Wednesday for two young men charged with rape.
Brockton Hunter Logan and Trey Maurice Avery are being tried together for an incident in December 2010. Prosecutors say the two picked up some girls in Boaz, brought them back to a house in Guntersville and gang raped a 15-year-old.
The judge declared a mistrial in the case, saying there was evidence that had not been given to the defense. The trial will be scheduled for a later date once the defense has reviewed the evidence.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it