Featured Job: Technical Engineering Intern
Perform embedded software development and test in support of a multi-processor avionics research and development program.
This division works a variety of guidance, navigation, and control (GN&C) algorithm development programs in support of defense, NASA, and commercial customers.
- The candidate will responsible for supporting hardware/software integration on an advanced avionics mission processor system.
- The candidate will port GN&C algorithms to run on multi-core Central Processing Units (CPUs) as well as Graphical Processing Units (GPUs), including profiling the code on various processors to demonstrate real-time performance.
- The candidate will support sensor integration over interfaces such as Ethernet, USB, and RS-232.
- The candidate will support software testing to ensure system accuracy and robustness when operating with diverse sets of sensors under various operating conditions.
- -The candidate must be at a minimum a college student working towards an accredited degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related, preferably at a Junior level or above.
- Experience with embedded software development experience with Linux.
- Experience using CUDA or OpenCL to run parallel processing algorithms on GPU systems.
- Experience interfacing to sensors over various interface protocols. Candidates should have experience supporting testing of production software.
- The candidate is expected to have 1+ years experience in this field.
- Must have the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Woman's Auto-Payments Hid Her Death for Six Years
- Chrysler: Rare Dodge Viper Used for Educational Purposes Must Be Destroyed
- EXCLUSIVE: Scottsboro Police Looking For Three People Suspected Of Passing Counterfeit Bills
- BREAKING: New Hope Furniture Store Burnt Down, Traffic Backed up on Highway 431