Provide support to the Huntsville Office engineering and technical publication teams to assist with documenting the engineering design installations. Support engineering groups in the design and documentation on rotary wing platforms by creating electrical installation drawings and documenting installation efforts. Perform technical publication development, including technical manuals and modification work orders or other installation instructions and conduct research required for provisioning.
- 10+ years of experience with aircraft modifications or maintenance, including performing maintenance or installations on a variety of rotary-wing aircraft, such as H-60, H-47, H-58, H-64, or H-1
- Experience with developing or reviewing technical publications, including MWOs, technical manuals, training materials, and engineering change proposals
- Experience with MIL-PRF-63002, MIL-STD-38784, MIL-STD-40051, and MIL-HDBK-1222 publication specifications
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with the Aviation Field Maintenance Directorate or Integrated Material Management Center processes and procedures.
- BA or BS degree
- A&P License
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.