Pictures: UPS Cargo Jet Crash
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WHNT) – The pilot and co-pilot of a UPS cargo jet died August 14 when the aircraft crashed near the Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport.
Here are pictures from the crash site. Read more on the crash.
Photo Gallery Expand 1 of 20
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it