Job responsibilities include:
-Troubleshoot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics and sensors.
- Knowledge of both Adept and Fanuc Robots.
- Knowledge of V++ and Carol software.
- Maintain robot programs.
- Modify computer controlled robot movements.
- Ability to program and make program changes.
- Program robots to meet cycle times.
- Adjust, maintain and troubleshoot end of arm tooling to maximize uptime
- Perform preventative or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components.
- Train other personnel to use and maintain robots.
- Develop robotic path motions to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality.
- Help to maintain inventories of production supplies such as sensors and cables.
- Maintain service records of robotic equipment.
- Program robotic vision systems.
- Create new equipment maintenance and standard operating procedure documents.
- Make sure needed robot inventory is set-up in stores.
- Provide technical support for daily maintenance issues and new project installations.
- Provide training to operator’s on Robot information
- Work to provide transparency in Robot operation to the operator – through messages and information transfer to an HMI
– BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- Minimum of a 2 year robot apprenticeship training program and/or a minimum of 5 years of documented experience in Robotics.
- Self-directed: requires minimal supervision
- Must have demonstrated strong teamwork, customer focus, and initiative competencies
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Travel may be required to include international as well as domestic
- Demonstrate ability to teach and transfer knowledge
- Experience in PLC’s / Control System’s a plus
To apply for this job, click here.