- Serve as a leader of a team and provide oversight for financial resource management services to DoD clients.
- Provide primary leadership support for the client’s budget analysis, preparation, and execution of the DoD’s Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) system.
- Provide analytical support for budgetary, administrative, and statistical budget formulation activities.
- Oversee, manage, and perform a wide variety of technical tasks in support of the financial analysis process, including gathering, compiling, and analyzing data from a broad range of sources and using a variety of analytical techniques.
- Prepare reports and presentations for colleagues, senior managers, and clients and interact with varying levels of client representatives throughout the client.
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for a function or program and manage a team in support of the client’s program budget requirements.
- 10+ years of experience with financial management or PPBE related support
- 2+ years of experience with managing a team or job function as the client’s primary point of contact
- Experience with DoD or federal government financial management
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- Experience with assessing and developing budget justification materials for RDT&E Programs (R-Docs)
- Experience with different types of appropriations, including procurement, O&M, RDT&E, and Milcon
- Knowledge of DoD 5000 acquisition processes
- MA or MS degree in Business, Math, Finance, Public Administration, or a related field preferred
- Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) or Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Click here to apply for this job.