Friday Family Dinner is Made Complete with Solider Home from Afghanistan
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT)– A Tennessee Valley family is happy to welcome their solider home from war. They celebrated with a family dinner Friday evening.
Trustan C. Rice was born and raised in Harvest, AL graduating from Sparkman High School in 2010. He join the United States Army a month after his graduation.
Rice has been stationed at Fort Lewis, Washington for three years and deployed twice. In February of 2011 Rice deployed to Iraq for 10 months and in October of 2012 he deployed to Afghanistan for 9 months.
From all of us at WHNT News 19, Welcome Home!
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it