Featured Job: Junior Aerospace Engineer
Junior Aerospace Engineer
The candidate for this engineering position will support the Product Quality Deficiency Report (PQDR) Process Team by performing in depth data and/or trend analysis of PQDR data. This analysis will include many different aspects of the data contained within both open and closed PQDR records. This position will also provide briefing materials for higher leadership.
– Responsible for evaluating aircraft component failure records and develop trend analysis reports.
– Ensuring support, maintainability and documentation of component data records.
– Developing Charts/Flowcharts
– Reviewing analysis reports from investigation facilities Required
– B.S. Degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, Materials, etc.).
– Self starter.
– Ability to take direction.
– Ability to work well in a Team environment comprised of both technical and engineering professionals.
– Strong interpersonal communication (verbal, written) skills.
– Experienced with aircraft drawings, technical manuals, and aircraft specifications.
– Experienced with aircraft test plans, structural test requirements, aircraft failure modes, and reliability data.
– Experienced with Airworthiness Release processes, and Safety of Flight concerns.
– Experienced with U.S. Army technical data packages.
– Experienced with Windows and MS Office Suite.
– Experienced with database structures and database queries.
4 x 10 Hour Schedule (July-September). Regular 5 x 8 Hour schedule thereafter.
Experience and Knowledge in the following areas are desired:
– Experienced with Army aircraft systems (AH-64, CH-47, OH-58, UH-60, and Propulsion).
– Experienced with the application of engineering and scientific principles to analyze designs and processes involved in the sustainment of rotary wing aircraft.
– Experienced in the evaluation of aerospace materials applications, processes, and standards.
– Writing and editing program documentation.
– Able to track multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities under tight deadlines.