Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
China Dragon at 100 Hwy 31 in Athens: Score of 76
- Chicken 118 degrees F.
- Chicken 66 degrees F.
- Prepping chicken in 3-compartment sink without proper sanitization prior to and after use
Sun Café at 930 Old Monrovia Rd in Huntsville: Score of 74
- During inspection, employee was drinking a personal drink in an uncovered container in the kitchen.
- During inspection, shrimp was observed cold holding at 100 degrees F and chicken was observed cold holding at 70 degrees F.
- During inspection, live roaches were observed in the dishware washing area.
G’s Country Kitchen at 2501 Oakwood in Huntsville: Score of 80
- During inspection, fish was cold holding at 57 degrees F, pork chops were cold holding at 52 degrees F, and raw chicken found at 53 degrees F.
- During inspection, hand washing sink was not working.
Golden Spoon Award:
Mel’s Sweet Treats at 40114th Street in Decatur: Score of 100