Man Charged with Giving False Statement in Fatal Guntersville 431 Wreck
A grand jury has indicted 20-year-old Adrian Michael Renteria on charges of manslaughter and assault in connection with a deadly wreck on Highway 431 in Marshall County in July.
MARSHALL COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) – Marshall County Sheriff’s office has made an arrest in connection to the fatal wreck in Guntersville that left four people dead and five others injured.
They have arrested 20-year-old Adrian Michael Renteria on charges of making a false report to law enforcement and obstructing governmental operations.
Renteria was booked just before midnight Thursday night.
The fatal wreck occurred shortly after 2:40 p.m. on Sunday, July 14th, when a pickup truck collided with another vehicle just north of Guntersville. State troopers say the cause of the crash remains under investigation.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it