Motorcyclist Seriously Injured by Vehicle Exiting Driveway
Photo: Josh Voight
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – A motorcyclist is in critical condition after he was thrown from his motorcycle after an accident on Monday evening.
William Miller, 41, is in the Huntsville Hospital Emergency Room being treated for his injuries following an accident on Pulaski Pike.
Miller was travelling northbound on Pulaski Pike when a vehicle pulling into his path while exiting a driveway. Miller was thrown from his motorcycle as a result of the accident, sustaining serious injuries, according to police.
Miller is listed in critical condition.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it